Monday, May 16, 2011

RE: The Introverted Leader

Hi! I recently read an article that I thought was excellent. It is on the subject of being an introvert, specifically a Christian leader who is an introvert. It is such a wonderful article that I wanted to share it with you. The comments after the article are particularly interesting as you hear introverts feeling as though they have been validated.

Isn't funny how we seem to think that the world has only one right sort of person, and either we have something wrong with us or someone else has something wrong with them.

I thought this was an especially good article and thought that it might go a long way to helping us all appreciate our differences. BTW, if you haven't guessed, I am an introvert, and I know that I have had times in the past that others have misread my behavior as proud or disinterested simply because I am an introvert.

Anyway, enjoy:
http://www.thomrainer.com/2011/05/the-introverted-leader.php

Love,
Ev

No comments:

Post a Comment