Saturday, April 10, 2010

New Blog started for Bible Study

Hi, again! OK, as I just published the introductory study for the Book of Revelation, I realized that I wasn't happy with having it here in my regular blog. I hate the idea of a continuing study thread to be intermixed with the other day to day stuff. Therefore, I copied it and started a new blog that will be specifically for Bible Study. I will start out with my study of Revelation, and if I ever finish it, I will go on from there. But, I did want to let you know that I will not be posting the remainder of the study here. You can find the study at: http://ev-study.blogspot.com/

Sorry if this is confusing.

Anyway,
Ev

1 comment:

  1. I have been enjoying reading the Message Bible, but agree that you MUST read it along with the KJV to compare. I was reading it by itself for awhile, but found an error in the book of Exodus.
    I noticed it when I later read Deuteronomy 10 where it says: '1. GOD responded. He said, 'Shape two slabs of stone similar to the first ones. Climb the mountain and meet me. Also make yourself a wooden chest. 2. I WILL ENGRAVE the stone slabs with the words that were on the first ones, the ones you smashed. Then you will put them in the Chest.''
    But earlier when I was reading in Exodus 34 it seems like the writer is saying that God had MOSES write the words on the stone this time when they were really written by the finger of God both times.
    ''Exodus 34 1. GOD spoke to Moses: 'Cut out two tablets of stone just like the originals and engrave on them the words that were on the original tablets you smashed.'

    ReplyDelete